3D Printing for Artists
World's First Online 3D Printing Course Devoted Entirely To Artists!
In this 10-week intensive course, Joseph Drust will show you everything you need to know to create your own collectibles, freelance for the toy industry & get started with your own Makerbot or with a service like www.sculpteo.com.
The 5 most important lessons:
- How to use advanced ZBrush sculpting techniques like Trim, Booleans, Dynamesh and more
- How to set up your model for 3D printing, focusing on Sculpteo, MakerBot, CNC, and Form1 processes
- How to make sure your model has a water-tight mesh for 3D printing using Dynamesh and Projection
- How to make a mold and simple castings to create your own collectibles for sale on sites like Etsy
- How to create your own stop-motion figures with articulated joints and keys
About the instructor
More from Joseph Drust
See what others are creating
How did you do the scanning part?
, very neat shape btw
Not done yet but moving on to other projects ..
Will come back to it later ..
Lots of support. I just use primer/filler for the print, but having trouble getting rid of the evidence of the supports.